This is the Total War pack file manager project, starting from version 1.7.
A short introduction into Warscape modding: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?620537-Warscape-Modding-Primer
Join the PFM user group on Steam to receive update notifications: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/pfm_users
- Management of the Total War series' Warscape .pack files
- Supports ETW, NTW, S2TW and R2TW
- Integrated db file editor (almost all supported)
- Integrated model_buildings editor
- Integrated .esf (startpos etc) editor
- Integrated .loc file editor
- Integrated Group Formations editor (S2 only)
- Integrated simple text editor
Essential tool for Total War Modding
Hello, I was wondering if one of you could help me with a problem I have with my Total War Atilla AoC campaign? Thanks
Very useful tool for TW Games.
Invaluable Total War Modder's Tool, EVEN with CA Assembly Kits